$218.90 Inc. GST
Condition: Brand New
Warranty: Original Manufacturer Warranty
The Aristel GENIUS X2 4G/SIP desktop phone is a versatile and innovative communication device designed for modern offices. With its advanced features and intuitive design, the GENIUS X2 is an excellent choice for businesses looking to upgrade their communication systems.
PERFECT FOR THOSE WHO;
– Require a phone with a landline number via VoIP network
– Have tablets and laptops who require internet access
– Require an easy to use, out of the box phone that works!
One of the standout features of the Aristel GENIUS X2 is its compatibility with both 4G and SIP protocols. This means that the phone can be used with both traditional landline phone systems and modern VoIP systems, providing maximum flexibility for businesses looking to future-proof their communication systems. Additionally, the phone is easy to set up and use, which makes it a popular choice among businesses of all sizes.
The Genius X2 features 4G /3G and VOIP enabled call options.
In default, with no NBN or fixed phone line the Genius X2 can;
• Make and receive calls and text messages.
• Enable internet access via its own WiFi hotspot.
• 4G SIM required.
By programming the Genius X2 can:-
• Work as a remote SIP phone connected to a cloud or on site PBX
• Connectivity options are via:-
(1) Pre-existing WiFi access point
(2) Internal 4G SIM card (Data)
Network bands: Supports Telstra, Optus and Vodaphone Networks
Built in WI- FI (IEE802.11 b/g/n)2.4G
Up to 2 VoIP accounts
CPU quad core Cortex-A7 1.1G
Supports high quality Audio call
Supports SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
Supports SIP UDP/TCP/TLS
2.4” TFT 240×320
Wideband codec: G.722
Narrowband codec: G.711(A/μ), G.729AB, iLBC, AMR
AEC – Auto Echo Cancellation
VAD- Voice Activity Detection
CNG – Comfort Noise Generator
AGC – Auto Gain Control
ANS – Auto Noise Suppression
Supports 3G, 4G voice calls